E-COMMERCE — INTERCHANGE
Our developers are experts in more than Interchange, databases, and web technologies. We also know the ins and outs of ecommerce and can advise you on usability, promotions, merchandising, marketing, SEO, search, inventory management, fulfillment, and much more.
Customizations to set you apart
With some other ecommerce packages, you can only pick from available features and take what you get. But a business needs to stand apart from the competition. With Interchange, every aspect of your store can be customized and enhanced. Over the years, End Point programmers have gained experience customizing almost every part of Interchange. Our consultants work closely with you to design cost-effective custom solutions that deliver real value.
Your business is more than a website. Chances are you have internal systems for your inventory, fulfillment, accounting, or customer service. End Point’s developers can work with you to harmoniously integrate Interchange with your existing systems and third-party services to make your business run more smoothly.
Stable & scalable
Over the years End Point engineers have fine-tuned Interchange for maximum stability and performance. We make Interchange work well for small sites on shared hosting accounts, mid-sized sites on dedicated servers, and large sites on dozens of load-balanced application servers backed by replicated databases. Our team can help you grow your Interchange site as fast as you need, handling millions of products and hundreds of thousands of transactions on a daily basis. With End Point and Interchange, your business won’t outgrow your website.
Security peace of mind
Interchange was designed with security in mind and End Point builds highly secure sites for our clients. Many of our Interchange hosting clients use site audit services such as ScanAlert and pass with flying colors. But security concerns extend beyond the website through the whole chain of data handling for order information. End Point gets security and we have shepherded clients through comprehensive audits such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Here’s one of our clients:E-COMMERCE paper-source.com
Founded in 1983, Paper Source has become the premier seller of fine handmade papers from around the world, offering over 1,000 different types of paper and tools and supplies through 25 retail locations, catalogs, and ecommerce. Since launching their ecommerce site based on Interchange, Perl, and MySQL in 2005, they’ve seen great online sales growth. Our recent work on the site includes:
• Development of a sophisticated Great Plains integration.
• The introduction and expansion of Adobe Scene7’s web to print integration which allows Paper Source to sell a large suite of customized products.
• Development of functionality that allows users to ship to multiple addresses per order, a popular component for shipping around the holidays.
- Post Login Action in Interchange
- Full Page Caching in Interchange 5
- Ecommerce Innovation 2013
- eCommerce Innovation Conference 2013
- Interchange Form Testing with WWW::Mechanize
- Paper Source: Case Study with Google Maps API
- Crossed siting; or How to Debug iOS Flash issues with Chrome
- Paper Source: The Road to nginx Full Page Caching in Interchange
- Lazy AJAX
- Slash URL
- Insidious List Context
- Interchange "on-the-fly" items