Job opening: Fulfillment Manager
Update: This position has been filled! Thanks to everyone who expressed interest.
This role is based in our Bluff City, Tennessee office, and is responsible for everything about fulfillment of our Liquid Galaxy and other custom-made hardware products, from birth to installation. See liquidgalaxy.endpoint.com to learn more about Liquid Galaxy.
What is in it for you?
- Interesting and exciting startup-like atmosphere at an established company
- Opportunity for advancement
- Benefits including health insurance and self-funded 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Annual bonus opportunity
What you will be doing:
- Manage receiving, warehouse, and inventory efficiently
- Oversee computer system building
- Product testing and quality assurance
- Shipment pick-up
- Communicate with and create documents for customs for international shipping
- Be the expert on international shipping rules and regulations
- Delivery tracking and resolution of issues
- Verify receipt of intact, functional equipment
- Resolve RMA and shipping claims
- Help test and implement any new warehouse software and processes
- Design and implement new processes
- Use effectively our project software (Trello) to receive and disseminate project information
- Manage fulfillment employees and office facility
- Work through emergency situations in a timely and controlled manner
- Keep timesheet entries up to date throughout the day
What you will need:
- Eagerness to “own” the fulfillment process from end to end
- Exemplary communication skills with the entire company
- High attention to detail
- Consistent habits of reliable work
- Ability to make the most of your time and resources without external micromanagement
- Desire, initiative, and follow-through to improve on our processes and execution
- Work with remote and local team members
- Strive to deliver superior internal customer service
- Ability to work through personnel issues
- Go above and beyond the call of duty when the situation arises
About End Point:
End Point is a 21-year-old Internet consulting company with 50 full-time employees working together from our headquarters in New York City, our office in eastern Tennessee, and home offices around the world. We serve over 200 clients ranging from small family businesses to large corporations, using a variety of open source technologies. Our team is made up of strong product design, software development, database, hardware, and system administration talent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please email us an introduction to email@example.com to apply. Include your resume and anything else that would help us get to know you. We look forward to hearing from you! Full-time employment seekers only, please. No agencies or subcontractors.