Job opening: Windows Systems Integrator
(This position has been filled.)
We are looking for a Windows systems integrator in the New York City metropolitan region to work with us.
We are an Internet technology consulting company based in NYC, with 50 employees serving many clients ranging from small family businesses to large corporations. The company turns 25 years old this year!
This is a consulting position, so excellent verbal and written communication, troubleshooting, and time management skills are required, along with a good sense for when to quickly escalate issues to resolve them efficiently as needed.
Skills and tools
You will need to have extensive experience in the Microsoft Windows ecosystem: the MS Windows OS, Windows networking, Active Directory management via Group Policies, MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, etc.
The greater knowledge of and larger base of experience you have with these, the better:
- Remote management & monitoring (RMM) systems, such as ConnectWise Manage and Automate
- Mobile devices and mobile device management (MDM) systems, such as SOTI MobiControl, AirWatch, and MaaS360
- VMware’s vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisors
- Managing firewall security policies, switches, and wireless access points (WAPs)
- Storage management, connecting via iSCSI and SMB3 SAN & NAS devices
- Managing cloud services and migrating to and from such services as Office 365, Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform
- An understanding of disk imaging, backup, and recovery strategies
- Scripting or development experience, such as PowerShell, .NET/C#, etc.
Tell us about your other skills and strengths. We’ll be interested to hear about them.
This position requires (at least once COVID-19 subsides) some work in our Manhattan office along with some on-site work at customer locations in the NYC metro region. Working remotely is also possible from time to time.
- Flexible, sane work hours
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health insurance subsidy
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
How to contact us
Please email us an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Include your location, a resume/CV, your LinkedIn URL (if you have one), and whatever else helps us get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you! Direct work seekers only, please—this role is not for agencies or subcontractors.
Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.