Job opening: Systems Programmer
End Point is an Internet technology company with headquarters in New York City and an office in Johnson City, Tennessee. The majority of our 50 employees work remotely. We provide consulting, development, and support services to many clients ranging from small family businesses to large corporations. We also develop and support an immersive visualization product called Liquid Galaxy.
We are looking for a C++ developer to join our team full-time to develop new custom software solutions and improve existing ones for our clients. The person in this position will work collaboratively with our talented team of developers to design, implement, test, debug, and maintain systems software.
- Create reusable, effective, secure, and scalable C++ code.
- Translate technical requirements into code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions.
- Troubleshoot and ensure that software applications are running correctly.
Skills and Qualifications
- English language proficiency
- Preferably based in the United States
- Strong technical and communication skills
- 4+ years of professional experience developing software using C++
- Proficiency with containers, networking fundamentals, and pub-sub messaging systems such as ROS, ROS2, Socket.IO
- Strong experience writing modules for high-level languages such as Python, Node
- Good understanding of code versioning tools and proficiency with Git
- Proficient with Linux including shell scripting
- Ideally also experience with database/interface architecture and design, the Unity engine, and/or WebRTC
- Flexible, sane work hours
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health insurance subsidy
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
How to contact us
Please email us an introduction to email@example.com to apply. Include your location, your resume/CV, your LinkedIn URL (if you have one), and whatever else helps us get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you! Direct employment seekers only, please—this role is not for agencies or subcontractors.
Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.