End Point has extensive experience with systems and tools built on Java. We do not typically build from scratch in Java; however, we are frequently asked to extend, rescue, and maintain systems that use it.
In addition to the Java language itself, we also develop software on alternative JVM languages including Scala and Kotlin.
Some examples of Java systems that we have worked on are the Interactive Spaces framework, the Pentaho Business Analytics platform, Tomcat, Elasticsearch, Solr, and Android.
We have also helped clients resolve performance and reliability problems in Java connection pooling systems talking to databases over JDBC.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you with your Java project.
- PKIX path validation failed - Debugging
- JBoss 4/5/6 to Wildfly migration tips
- Connect Multiple JPA repositories using Static and Dynamic Methods
- Use Java along with Perl
- Riding the Elasticsearch River on a CouchDB: Part 1
- 2014 hack.summit() wrap-up #hacksummit
- Simplifying mobile development with Ionic Framework
- Analyzer Reports with Geo Map Option in Pentaho 5 BI Server
- Android Developer Tools via Google Chrome
- CSS Conf US 2014 — Part Two
- Java Web app error: "Your security settings have blocked a self-signed application from running"
Recent Blog Posts