If you’re an innovation-loving professional, you’ll love hearing about our experience creating extremely fast and slick user interfaces.
We’re always staying on top of the latest developments of technologies that give our clients the competitive edge. One example is our experience in using the technology called AngularJS. Developed by Google, AngularJS allows for creating snappy and very clever user interfaces.
Whereas in the past users had to wait for their web page to reload to see new data, with AngularJS your users will have the same experience as they have using normal/native applications on their computers — the data being presented is available instantaneously.
AngularJS can also be used for building some kinds of mobile applications that run on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone, without the need to spend money on building them all separately.
We bring you all this needed experience, and we’re ready to take all this complexity and make it look very simple and hassle-free.
Contact us for more information.
- AngularJS is not Angular
- Client Case Study: Carjojo
- CSSConf US 2016 — Day One
- Cesium on the Liquid Galaxy
- How to Add Labels to a Dimple JS Line Chart
- Client web browser logging
- Creating a video player with time markers - step by step
- Story telling with Cesium
- Full Screen Gallery with Supersized and video slides
- 2015 Perl Dancer Conference videos
Recent Blog Posts