End Point provides around the clock system and site monitoring that gives you peace of mind that our experts spread over many time zones are watching your systems even when you aren’t. We have system engineers on call all day every day of the year to ensure your systems are healthy and to immediately get involved in case of a problem.
We monitor a wide range of things: external remote network accessibility and latency (both IPv6 and IPv4), correct firewall behavior, hardware health, on-server resource usage (CPU, memory, disk, processes), database and replication health, application behavior and performance, email flow, domain and DNS validity, security alerts, upcoming SSL/TLS certificate expiration, successful routine backup completion, pending operating system and software package updates, and any customized monitoring relevant to your system.
Our monitoring helps us to be aware if your site slows down, becomes unresponsive, or isn’t returning the right information. We work with our customers to proactively fend off problems wherever possible, and resolve unavoidable problems as quickly as possible.
End Point’s monitoring and backups are included as standard services for systems we host. Our monitoring and remote backup services are also available à la carte for customers who host their own systems in-house or in their own cloud hosting accounts.
- DNS and BIND Training with MyNIC
- SSH Key Access Recovery on EC2 Instances
- Creating Composite Docker Containers with Docker Compose
- Bonked By Basic_auth Because Bcrypt
- File names the same except for capitalization
- Odd pg_basebackup Connectivity Failures Over SSL
- Taking control of your IMAP mail with IMAPFilter
- Install Tested Packages on Production Server
- Streaming Replication time lag monitoring added to check_postgres
- Postfix Address Verification
- Protect Interchange Passwords with Bcrypt
- The `name' attribute is required in cookbook metadata: Solving a Vagrant/Chef Provisioning Issue
Recent Blog Posts