PHP is the most popular server-side web development language. Many widely-used open source web packages run on PHP, including WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Cake, Symfony, and Laravel. While it started rather modestly, PHP continues to grow and improve, with the latest PHP 7 showing dramatic performance gains compared to past versions.
End Point supports several PHP-based platforms, including WordPress, the world’s most widely-used content management system that powers nearly 25% of the web; Magento, which powers 14% of the top 10,000 ecommerce sites; and MediaWiki, the content management system that powers Wikipedia.
Whether your business requires support for existing PHP applications or new PHP programming, End Point has consultants with the expertise to assist you.
Contact us to discuss how we can help with your PHP development.
- Making cross-blogs queries in multi-site WordPress performant
- Reach customers and drive sales with MailChimp
- Create categories in Virtuemart 3 with Joomla 2.5 and 3.5 programmatically
- Scrape web content with PHP (no API? no problem)
- MediaWiki extension EmailDiff: notification emails improved
- Bonked By Basic_auth Because Bcrypt
- Medium-inspired Parallax Blur Effect For WordPress
- MediaWiki major upgrade process
- Install WordPress on Heroku in OS X Yosemite
- Sort product attribute options by the position property in Magento
- Image Processing In The Cloud With Blitline and Wordpress
- Broken wikis due to PHP and MediaWiki "namespace" conflicts
Recent Blog Posts